Stephanie Hale has worked with many writers and authors over more than 20 years.
She is a specialist in getting published and generating lots of free publicity.
If you’re a consultant, coach, expert or you have specialist skills in a specific niche, having a book to your name adds substantial credibility to your brand – and your range of services. More importantly, this is a great way of attracting many more clients to you.
In this talk with Stephanie, you’ll learn about:
- The advantages of self-publishing
- How to make it easy on yourself to write a book
- The importance of book planning
- Estimate costs of getting your book printed and published
- How to write a best-seller
- How to think like a marketer, rather than an author
- How to get a ton of free publicity for your book
- Find out more at www.oxfordwriters.com
Feel free to listen here:
Stephanie Hale intervew
(27-minute mp3 file – right-click and save on this link)